.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cut Steve's Blatherings

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Excitement at Casa St. Onge

        We were going to go to the movies, but instead, we stayed home and caught up on telvision.  Ya know, I'm not sure I can stand this high-pressure environment.

        In other big news, we're eating lots of microwave popcorn.  It's something both our stomachs will handle without problems.  Right at the moment, we have maybe six to eight varieties, as we try out various flavors.

        Oh, and I'm married, and coming up soon on my twentieth anniversary of living with K.  Something I didn't expect when I moved in with her.  "It's better to be lucky than good," and I got real lucky with her.

Stay warm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home