.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cut Steve's Blatherings

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Moderately Ill

        Me, that is.  I have a cold and sore throat, and for the past few days have done as little as possible.

        Tonite, it's going to snow several inches.  If I can bear to do it, I'll shovel, and then, if I can bear to do it, we might go to the movies and see King Kong, which opens tomorrow.

        Speaking of movies, K. and I, and our friends L. and T. saw The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe Saturday.  Very good, though you may wish to buy tickets in advance.  Half the shows at the theatre we went to were sold out.  Excellent movie, highly recommended.  But then, you've probably already seen it — last week, it earned more than all other movies listed at Box Office Mojo combined.  I've got it up in Fat Steve's Archives, though as usual there's a ton of white space on top (Blogger doesn't like tables).

        Stay well, and warm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home