.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cut Steve's Blatherings

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Too Good to Last

        The weather, I mean.  It rained again yesterday, and this morning before dawn.  Ah well, it saves me watering the plants.

        One of the things that shows how weird I am: I've never gotten the 'Walk/bike ride/whatever for a [insert alleged good cause] here.'  You want money for a good cause?  Well, instead of sponsoring you, why don't I just give the money to the cause, and you can stay home?  Or, if you feel like jogging, do it on your own time?

        I really don't get the whole idea, yet it's extraordinarily popular and effective.  Can someone explain this to me?

        Meanwhile, I'll donate to the cause of good movies, by going to see Wallace and Gromit: the Curse of the Were Rabbit tomorrow or Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home