.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cut Steve's Blatherings

Friday, September 23, 2005

Well, this should be interesting

      Joss Whedon's movie Serenity, based on his cancelled TV series Firefly, opens next Friday.  I just promoted myself a place on the press list, so I can see it for free next Tuesday, the 27th.  In return, I have to blog about it.

        My big concern about the film is that Whedon would use the hand-held jerky camera style he used on the series.  I can't watch movies like that.  My old girlfriend A., who has the same problem, suggests sitting way in the back, but my wife K. likes to sit fairly close.  So, this will give me a chance to see the movie, and if I can stand it at all, and K. wants to go, I'll go see it with her again.

        Tune in to Fat Steve's Blatherings next Tuesday to find out whether I was able to watch the film at all, and if so, what I thought of it (I did like the TV show).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home