.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cut Steve's Blatherings

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Whew, Tired

      I spent most of Tuesday asleep, though why I was so tired I don't know.

      Otherwise, nothing much of a day, with one exception.  I received A Mankind Witch from Amazon.  This is the second book of the "Heirs of Alexandria" series, an alternate history in which the Library at Alexandria didn't burn, and magic works.  The first and third volumes have been published already.  A Mankind Witch is by David Freer, the other two were by Freer, Mercedes Lackey, and Eric Flint.  Recommended, if you like this sort of thing at all.

      Today, the new War of the Worlds opens.  K. and I will see it, either today or Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home