.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cut Steve's Blatherings

Sunday, June 12, 2005

A Good Saturday

      K. and I went to the movies yesterday, and saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith.  Two thumbs down, way down in my case.  Doesn't make a lick of sense, the characters are repulsive, and the action scenes are stupid.  A special disability in my case, the use of the jerky, moving, shaking camera that's supposed to be arty.  It makes me sick to my stomach, literally.  There were several long sequences that I couldn't watch.

      But afterwards, a nice dinner at Baker's Square, with me picking at my pot roast and not getting sick.  Most of it came home with me, and I'll have food for the rest of today.  Also, summer has finally arrived, and it was sunny and warm yesterday.  And I usually enjoy spending time with my beloved, no matter what we're doing.

      So, all in all, a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home