.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cut Steve's Blatherings

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Now that's service!

      As mentioned previously, I electronically filed my taxes yesterday Tuesday.  When I opened my e-mail today, I found six letter from TaxAct.  Three informing me that they'd received my Federal, State, and Property Tax Refund returns, and three more informing me that Uncle Sam and the People's Republic of Minnesota had accepted them, along with the reference numbers assigned by the gummint, and estimates of when our refunds should be deposited.  Good job, TaxAct.

      And as I said, the fee they charged for electronic filing was more than made up for by the money I saved by their tax tips.  Count me very satisfied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home