.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cut Steve's Blatherings

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Progress Report: Nothing Much Happening

      The only notable thing of the last few days is that K. and I were both very tired the last few days after her angiogram.  Nervous exhaustion?  Beats me.

      Meanwhile, I'm in fair shape except that I still have a huge problem with solid food of any kind.  I mostly live on yogurt, which gets boring.

      I've posted some things on Fat Steve's Blatherings about the Terry Schiavo case.  Let me now make a blogosphere living will:

      In the event of my inability to communicate, I do not wish to be killed.  I would consent to a feeding tube.  I would authorize a ventilator for a limited time, up to three months.

      But I do not want extraordinary measures taken to keep me alive.  DO NOT RESUSCITATE! NO CODE! If I'm incoherent and catch pneumonia, no suctioning.  Having been a Respiratory Technician, and having frequently felt like a torturer, I don't want to go through that.

      There's my wishes, expressed in writing for anyone to see.

THE HOUSE OF SAUD MUST BE DESTROYED -- AND WILL BE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home