.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cut Steve's Blatherings

Friday, March 11, 2005

A Pretty Good Day

      It was K.'s day off, so we went to a movie (Hitch, recommended; rather formula, but well done formula and the acting was good), then to dinner at Applebee's.  I barely touched my dinner (note to self: get over habit of drinking at meals), but it should reheat well, and carry me for the next day or two.

      The weather was awful, though.  Just above freezing, high relative humidity, and windy.  Brr.

      Should finally get weighed today.  Meanwhile, as a proxy, I note that even wearing my winter coat, I was able to buckle the seat belt with no trouble.  A few months ago, that was a constant struggle, normally involving me pulling my jacket up and sucking the gut in while I struggled to find the part you push the buckle into.

      All in all, sweet!

THE HOUSE OF SAUD MUST BE DESTROYED -- AND WILL BE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home