.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cut Steve's Blatherings

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Oh, I'm Going to be Rich

      Mrs. Suha Arafat, widow of Yasser 'Still Dead' Arafat, has sent me an e-mail, asking my help in providing for her children.  While the rotten Palestinian Authority has recovered billions of dollars her husband stole from his people, they haven't gotten it all.

      So, Suha wants me to set up a trust fund for her daughter, with $20 Million she had lying around.  It's the chance of a lifetime, since, if I'm a 'hornet man,' she'll send me more money to invest for her other children.  I'll be getting a percentage of all I handle.

      I mean, I've seen all kinds of scams before, but this is SUHA ARAFAT, so it must be on the up and up.

      Oh wait, as an honest man, I can't help her launder stolen money.

      "Never mind."

THE HOUSE OF SAUD MUST BE DESTROYED -- AND WILL BE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home