.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cut Steve's Blatherings

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Good Days and Bad Days

      Saturday was a good day.  We went to the movies, and then out to dinner.  We split it, and I ate a half to a third of my share.  No problems.

      Today was a bad day.  I had some ham, and some orange juice before we left to visit the library.  It didn't agree, and I eventually puked it all back up.

      The worst thing about vomiting with my new, small, stomach is that it doesn't do it very well.  I had to keep going back and getting rid of a little more till my stomach finally emptied.  In between, have a horrible taste in your mouth, or drink something and toss that next trip to the john.

      Regardless, I'm still losing weight.  In November, some pants I was wearing were too small, really.  So small that one day, as I was taking them off, the button popped off the waistband, and was never seen again.  Today, they fit very comfortably.

THE HOUSE OF SAUD MUST BE DESTROYED -- AND WILL BE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home