.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cut Steve's Blatherings

Monday, March 28, 2005

Current Status

      Pretty good, because for the past few days I've found the Schiavo case so appallingly depressing that I haven't eaten much.  And when I did, I wasn't much tempted to eat solid food, and thus overeat and get sick.

      If you look in the supermarket soup section, you may see Campbell's 'soup ready to eat,' or whatever they call it.  Containers about the size of a pop can: heat for 77 seconds in the microwave, stir, sip.  Well, I can't quite dring a whole one of those at once, but I can get close.

      And for quite a while afterwards, I won't feel any hunger at all.

      And finally, time does heal most wounds, and I'm getting over my depression concerning the mess in Florida.

      May none of you ever end in that situation.  Make a Durable Power of Attorney, and give it to someone you trust, and tell them what you want.  A living will, for guidance, isn't a bad idea either, but the DPA is what's really important.

      No, I haven't made one yet, but I'll have one withing the next two or three days.

THE HOUSE OF SAUD MUST BE DESTROYED -- AND WILL BE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home