.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cut Steve's Blatherings

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Progress

      Yesterday, I had to drop some forms off at the hospital, and I took the opportunity to step on the special fat scales.  Four Hundred Thirty Nine, down seventeen pounds since the last time I was weighed, on January 26th.  Down twenty five since the seminar in September.  GLOAT

      Later, K. and I went to a restaurant, for the first time since the surgery.  I ordered a "cup" of clam chowder (more like a small bowl, really), and also decided to break the rules.  Since the serving was limited, I decided to drink with my meal.  This is verobtten, because it supposedly washes down the food quickly and leaves you hungry.  Instead, the iced tea filled me up, and I hardly touched my soup.

      So, this is all working out pretty well as of today.

THE HOUSE OF SAUD MUST BE DESTROYED -- AND WILL BE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home