.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cut Steve's Blatherings

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Progress Continues, Irregularly

      My weight seems to be going down.  While I haven't been near a scale that can accomodate me lately, my face looks thinner, and I need less pressure on my CPAP (more on CPAP in a subsequent post).  My pants have gotten quite loose.

      My wounds are also better.  On the thirteenth, we had two to three inches of wet snow.  I shoveled it without any problem.

      And of course, my appetite is still amazingly low.  I eat less in a day than a meal would once have been.

      The downside is that my stomach is still quite sensitive, to solid food and to overfilling.  A sip of something too much, and it's Nausea City.

      Overall, very good.

THE HOUSE OF SAUD MUST BE DESTROYED -- AND WILL BE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home