.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cut Steve's Blatherings

Thursday, February 03, 2005

It's alive!

      At long last, the notebook computer is up and running, the new modem is working in wireless mode, and my fingers are trying to get used to this new, too small keyboard.

      Anyway, I'm now in good shape for the first time in the past week.  I had a slight case of sore throat, but that appears over.

      Last week, I went to the clinic for my followup appointment, and weighed in at 456.  That's a pound less then the day of surgery, and considering what I was wearing at the time, probaly two or three pounds less.  Great, though the behavioral adjustment is high -- more on that later.

      So, this evening, all is good with the world.

The Sauds Must Be Destroyed -- And Will Be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home